This car is the old, well-known 45 km / h car that can also ride on the bike path.
2 participants take place at the same time, the seat belts are fastened and the GPS is activated.
As soon as participants turn the steering wheel to the right, the car starts to tilt and turn around on its axis. In this way, participants will turn upside down like a roasting chicken.
From the moment the hair and eyelids hang up, a picture is taken through the windshield of the occupants. The wheel continues to turn and the car comes upright again.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration:2 x 1,5h
Number of artists:2
- This installation can be put indoors or outside
- Play area: 3.00m x 1.30m
- A single power point (220V) required.
- If it rains it is at the discretion of the artists whether the escape room can remain open or not. This is to prevent damage to the car.
- A solid surface and. Drive plates must be arranged in the case of grass.
- The artists must be able to reach the playground by car and trailer.
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed