THE UNUSUAL, THE ICONIC, THE INSPIRATIONAL…Not only was Marie Skłodowska – Curie the first woman to receive the Nobel Prize, she was also the first person to receive the Nobel Prize in two different scientific fields. Furthermore she was the first women to teach at the Sorbonne University. She developed the theory of radioactivity and discovered the elements polonium and radium. Marie paved the way for women in science. Her daughter became a Nobel Prize winner as well. She was the first woman in France to teach women advanced physics.
This living statue is an entertainer suitable for themed events and festivals, such as: science, knowledge, graduate, education, chemistry, physics, Nobel Prize, historic, iconic, famous people, Polish culture, bronze etc.
The artist comes from Great-Britain
Duration: up to 3 x 40 min performances within a time frame of 3 - 4 hours. Different times upon demand
number of artists: 1
As living statue or walkabout
The customer should provide the plinth - pedestal for the statue:
- 20 - 50 cm high
- 30 - 60 cm wide (it can be square or rectangle)
***It’s possible to perform without the plinth.
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.