Small but brave with her truck and trailer. Independent she travels around the world. Ready to shine for the general public in her own arena. It is not a circus, no theater, no dance but simply brilliant. Joking and growling she winds the audience around her finger with apparent ease. Her tricks are unexpected and playful. Sharp improvisation from hard to heartbreaking. It is a small show. This is a street performance but also suitable as a walk act with a short presentation moments.
The artist is coming from the Netherlands
Duration: 3 x 30 minutes within 4 hours - breaks of 45 minuto between acts.
Als available just as a walking act
- Number of artists: 1
- Buildup: 1.5 hours before the first act
- Arrival: 2 hours on site before for the first act
- Mobile Act "travel sol 'travels with a mini-truck with a small stage on a trailer and plays on different places amongst the audience.
- Included is a sound setting that works on batteries. (An additional sound system can be allowed to play music in larger places upon agreement (power supply required)
- Playing surface for the stage: 1.5 x 1.5 m, the surface must be flat.
- The organizer provides a direct access to the play area and a parking space for 1 Transporter (bus) (height 3.20 m).
- Dressing room that can be locked with snacks and drinks (still water) + hot running water (shower)
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country )and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.(vegetarian)
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed