With his large feet and dancing legs, Gus merrily rolls by on his giant kick scooter. A sudden joy-filled stop packed with juggling and improvising to entertain both young and old. Then a loud squeeze on his horn, the wheels return to motion and off he goes again!
But who is this tall funny red-nosed clown?
It's tall Gus!
Frequency: 2x 1 hour with 1 h break (within a time frame of 3 hours)
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and drinks.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed