When leaves hit the ground and snow crunches under foot, an icy wind awakens the Snow Queen’s frozen whisper. She radiates light on magical winter nights. Shimmering in silver, blue and white, the Snow Queen may freeze the air but always has the power to melt your heart.
Inspired by the Narnia stories, she provides an extraordinary magical winter experience for the audience with her warm and welcoming interaction.
This living statue is an entertainer suitable for themed events, weddings and festivals, such as: Winter, Christmas, Narnia, snow, ice, festive, Wonderland, fairy-tale, Victorian, classic, white etc
The artist comes from the UK
Duration: up to 3 x 40 min performances within time-frame of 3 - 4 hours. Different times upon demand
number of artists: 1
As living statue or walkabout
The customer should provide the plinth - pedestal for the statue:
- 20 - 50 cm high
- 30 - 60 cm wide (it can be square or rectangle)
***It’s possible to perform without the plinth.
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.