Driving around in a bumper car like a hero and meanwhile hitting on girls. Who has not dreamed about that as a teenager? Well, they didn't. Until they realized they had missed something. With a super-sized flashy bumper car and thundering disco beats, they make the area unsafe. And if women also fall for the flowers, they will be in 7th heaven.
They can fully adapt to the needs of the organizer.
The artists are from Belgium
De artiesten komen uit België
Duration: 3 x 30' of 2 x 45'
Number of artists: 2 + 1 roadie
Build up:1 uur
They would like to receive some 50 flowers before the start of the walkabout to hand out to the audience, as this is part of their act.
- Type car: Mercedes Sprinter with trailer (about 1m30 heigh)
- Dimensions of the race bob: 3 m long and 2 m wide. (approximately 1m30 high)
- Racebob cannot perform in the mud:
There is a height of just 5 cm between the tires and the base.
No curbs and slope of up to 5 percent.
They can only perform in a meadow or grass when it is dry. Only flat surfaces.
- A free parkingspot for a van and trailer
- A guarded place of about 20 m (park & manoeuvres)
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police .
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a warm dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.