We all thought that dinosaurs were extinct !!
However Titanic creatures from prehistoric times are back in our present century. These silver dinosaurs are obviously starving and storm noisily through the crowd in search of food. After an initial anxiety the public is relieved to see them eating the leaves of the trees. Fortunately they are vegetarians. With their stomach filled, these huge bipeds show their playful and social side. Then they move on to the rhythm of their strange sounds.
You can add a player with handflares when dark. This also adds a feel of mystery to the act.
Excellent act for Halloween as well!
The artists come from the Netherlands.
Duration: 2 x 45 minutes with a break of minimum 90 minutes between 2 acts.
Artists: min 3 artists - max 12.
Volunteers:· The organisation provides at least 1 person to assists in assembling the costumes and who accompanies the act for security reasons.
Buildup time: 2 hours before the walkact
Breakdown time: 1 hour
· No technical requirements. The costumes are incorporated with sound systems that play sounds and musical soundscapes.
· A power point to recharge the batteries between the performances.
· At dark a fire player with hand flares can provide additional exposure/light
Payment: 50% of the total all-in costs have to be credited at least 3 weeks before the performing date
- No slippery surfaces.
- Dressing room: Dressing room close to start and end location with running water, mirror and snacks.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the fire and police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages. (hotel including breakfast, single and double rooms)
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- Parking: Number of vehicles depending the number of artists
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
This is a production of Close-Act.