With a slow puffing tractor these firefarmers drive through the streets. They bring the pearlight. Here and there they stop and let people literally taste their art. Are you tired? Then maybe you can go with them on their Toro. This act fills the street with light and warmth. Watch and enjoy.
Pear light is a mix of humor, circus and fire techniques. Afterwards everyone goes home with a warmer heart!
The artists come from Belgium
This is a performance that can be brought as an individual standing visual setting or as a walking act
Duration:walkact: 1 ou 2 x 40 minutes
Fixed act: 1 ou 2 x 20 min
Number of artists: Both version (standalone fixed act and walking act): 2 artists
- Parking for 1 car
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performer to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, a single room will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.