The stars of the show are two very special puppets:
– GIULIO , a dog that is very curious and greedy of candy
– FABIOLA a sweet, cheeky, hot-temepered, little girl with the charms of a clown.
It’s a meeting of extraordinary excitement between two characters surprisingly communicative, that involve, amaze and lead the audience into the world of string puppets which in popular imagination is, wrongly so, aimed primarily at children.
In fact, they have the power to delight and thrill people of all ages, reminding everyone the need for wonderment as essential food for our soul
The artists are from Italy
Frequency: 2 acts of 35 min. each day (or 3 acts on request with additional cost).
Installation time and removal time: 30 minutes.
- Stage space required: 4x4 meters in flat and smooth space (for example asphalt or hard pavement). For other surfaces(for example grass) we need a carpet 3x 3 m. in case we travel by airplane.
- Preferred is a scenic area in which the public can 'be focused’- away from too much noise.
- Chairs or benches for public are welcome, carpet or pillows for children.
- Sound: we have PA BUSKERS SYSTEM self sufficient.
- For night show we need simple light from the diagonal
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations (one double room), meals and beverages. A guest family or B&B is ok
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed