- Family and children acts
- Humor / Parody
- Street Theatre
- Walk Act
Are they here? They are! Out of the blue... next to you, in front of your car, on your lap... or they take you with them to wherever they go!
Let’s Hug! are two bizarre and absurd characters that just love to interact with the passer-by. Themes for their performances are love, warm-heartedness, kidnappings, chaos,... may be taking place right in front of you. One moment they’re there and the next they have just vanished!
This act is entirely made of improvisations with and around the passers-by.
Daring, but with subtle humor! From international street theatre festivals to receptions in your neighborhood.
The artists are from Belgium
Playtimes: 2 x 30' ; 3 x 30' (or 2 x 45') or 4 x 30' (or3 x 45') with 30 minutes break between sets.
Number of artists:2
Language: universal jabbertalk
- A free parkingspace for a van close to the playing area.
- A clean, safe and lockable dressingroom with chairs, mirrors, a table, close to the bahtroom facilities and the start of their performance.
A shower and sink
2 bottles of water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner. (1 vegetarian)
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed