It is good that Nellie the Hippo eventually came across Alki. Because what can a hippo do on his own in a far foreign country where he no longer knows anyone?
Alki knows her way around everywhere and nowhere, because she has roamed the world for years. She immediately saw at Nellie’s sweet eyes that she had a big heart. Although she still gets the occasional shivers from her huge mouth when she has to yawn.
Now they discover the wide world together. Okay, sometimes they have a fight. She wants to teach Nellie so much and hippos are not that fast in understanding.
Fortunately, that never lasts long and they are soon the best buddies again. If you look closely, you can tell by her ears if Nellie has a good mood, maybe she does a dance.
Alki also learned something from Nellie: never walk right behind a hippo when his tail starts to turn ...
Nellie is an impressive more than life-size appearance of 5.5 meters long and 3 meters high.
Her tongue, ears and eyes can move. Her eyes and nose spray water and she makes real hippopotamus sounds. A spinning tail is the sign that she is going to fart.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playtimes: 2 x 45 minutes
Number of artists: 3
Travel by plane: more than 800 km and 1 day performances: 3 flightcases by plane.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed