A visual show of walking amusement rides.
A fair on stilts where you combine different characters .
You have the choice between the following rides:
|chain carousel||Ferris wheel||Children's Carousel||the lottery||Sugar fairy|
The artists come from Germany
Duration: 3x 50' or according to the wishes of the organiser
Number of artists: min 2
Preparation: 1 hour
The artist of the lottery act always needs to be accompagnied by one or two sugar fairies who handle the lottery tickets.
The public has to "earn" them by doing something like rope jumping, for example.
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) with 220V power outlet
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed