From across the desert sands come legendary storytellers & men of mystery Ruby and Alfonso, on their magical flying carpets. Played in the romantic style of Victorian men on their magnificent flying machines, mixed with the slap-stick comedy of a Bernie Clifton style ostrich illusion. These colourful, comic characters demonstrate powers of flight and levitation, enchanting all with their tall tales, terrible jokes and inept seductions.
Fantasy, Storybook, Magical Lands, Bollywood, Morrocan or Arabian Nights, Pantomime, Christmas, Children's Literary Events.
The artists come from the UK
Playtimes: 3x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes / day
They do not like stairs
Travelling by plane:
- 2 x cases of 15kg: total 30kg
- Parking for a car
- Clean, secure & private changing room on the groundfloor required close to performance area. Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations (3 single rooms), meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department