The right music is indispensable for a wedding or event and festivals and more and more a string instrument plays an important role in the filling of events. From intimate ceremony music during your wedding day to a dazzling party night with DJ and from a sparkling opening act to lively Irish music that makes you have to dance and jump. The violin is back, has been given a new look and fits every event.
From classical violin to electric violin and other instruments such as an electric harp, piano, taiko and singers. This performance can be made to measure.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Play time: on request or 3 x 5 min sets
Performing with 4 artists: electric strings 3 x 5 'Or
Customized from 1 artist.
Classical or modern music
For your information:
To really create a show effect, a backing track is beautiful, violin alone is also possible, but then it has less impact. It can be A capella but then there is nothing but a violin.
- A good sound system and table / DJ booth where everything can be connected. To amplify an electric violin, a sound set is required. A table or DJ booth is then necessary with a reverb effect (reverberation), an electric violin gives no sound without equipment.
- A wireless system with Jack and or minijack connection for the violin if wireless is desired, otherwise a cable is also possible. Please contact me.
- An in-ear system (all violinists have their own ears). If it concerns a small space and the violinist is in one place, a floor monitor is sufficient.
- A possibility to play backing tracks
- In addition, a reverb effect (reverberation) on the table is important.
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.