3 dragons made of cloth, as if they were recovered from the fantastic world of our childhood.
Our artifacts come to life, just like that teddy bear made by your grandma or like that imaginary character you made from a napkin.
Those 3 toys come to reality to play in your city.
Our dragons are giant puppets of 4,50m long and 2,50 meters high made of thousands of patches of different fabrics.
They perform dances, discover their environment and take all kinds of actions. The amplification of the sounds they make and their affable nature makes them endearing.
The artists come from Spain
Duration : 2 x 30 min (30min break between 2 sets)
Disassembly : 1h
Number of artists: 3
2 volunteers from the organization to accompany the dragons during the walkact (safety)
Dimensions of 1 dragon : 4m50 long, 2,50m high
Necessary space for the assembly of the dragons: 10x10meters
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) with 220V power outlet (3 artists)
- Access to the assembly place with the van
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed