The Carrofil are a couple with a very peculiar job.
They create and construct fantastic beings. But they are tired of spending all day indoors in their shop, so they’ve decided to embark on a trip to show their creations to the entire world.
Would you like to meet their dragons? Come on in and discover their imaginary world! You will have an unforgettable time riding and taming on one of the dragons! There is no need to worry, they don’t bite.
A magical installation, a carousel full of fun devices and curious and friendly beings.
The artists come from Spain
Duration: 2 x 2h30 per day with a break between the sets
Number of artists: 3 artists + 2 volunteers from the organization.
Age: 3- 12 years old.
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) with 220V power outlet
- Access to the assembly place with the van
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed