An impressive light parade moves through the night, carried by the rhythms of the Taiko and electro sounds. Accompanied by some Sea Devils on stilts, a jellyfish Milky Way, sparkling stars and a majestic seahorse gather together, proudly leading the Oceanis float. Comet-like fishes handled by bold puppeteers complete this patchwork.
This marine constellation flows like a moving wave through the streets. A light painting where the sky and the sea are coming upside down.
This performance is truly fascinating.
The artists come from France
Format: The Deep is an illuminated street parade with short choreographies (fixed) - abyssal lights
Music: 4 live musicians, with sound system - 1 DJ - 3 Japanese drums - electro Pop Fusion music – Original music
Duration: Parade 1H30 or 2 x 45 min
Technical effects: Sound and light show – provided by the company
Into the Deep is a show offering 3 versions:
Parade full version: 13 artists and 2 technicians, or 15 persons (10 city actors or volunteers – jellyfish carriers) (total 16pp)
Parade short version: 9 artists and 1 technician, or 10 persons (5 to 10 city actors or volunteers - jellyfish carriers)
Fixed show : (see show The wonders of the underwater world)
- « The Seahorse »: illuminated and inflated articulated machine, ridden by an actor, tows the float « Oceanis »: Central Point
Motorized and articulated structure – integrated sound system – aquatic lights
- « The Dancers »: 3 dancers, equipped with illuminated fans
- « The Musicians »: 1 DJ – 3 Japanese drums – electro Pop Fusion music
- « The Sea Devils »: 2 illuminated acrobats on stilts
- « The Lion Fishes »: 2 puppeteers manipulating giant inflated and illuminated puppets
- « The Flying fish »: 1 puppeteer manipulating a huge illuminated helium-filled volume
- « The Jellyfish Carriers »: illuminated jellyfish of 80 cm diameter carried by some actors of the city, up to 10 persons (integration of a team from the city in the show – staging by our choreographer)
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.