The Dancers are gracious, temperamental señoritas. Although their dance may be very passionate, they have a gentle side as well. To the mainly Spanish music beautiful choreographies are being performed. They use their beautiful big fans, cloths, veil- fans and wings as well as their dresses in different shades of red which play an important role. Through playful manipulating of large silk cloths, they seem to look different at every turn.
They are ideal for parades, as an opening act and at festivals
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: 2 x 45 minutes a day
Number of artists: min. 2 and max 8 artists
- Dressing room with beverages, snacks and hot running water.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed