- Family and children acts
- Humor / Parody
- Walk Act
These two playful creatures go in search of what stimulates them: the human being. You can hear them from afar and they turn up where you least expect it.
With their inciting sounds and movements they make contact with every living soul and transform the street into their colourful paradise!
Have you already met them? You just wait...!
These artists come from Belgium
Playtimes: 2 x 30' ; 3 x 30' (or 2 x 45') or 4 x 30' (or3 x 45') with 30 minutes break between sets.
Number of artists:2
Language: universal jabbertalk
- A free parkingspace for a van close to the playing area.
- A clean, safe and lockable dressingroom with chairs, mirrors, a table, close to the bahtroom facilities and the start of their performance.
A shower and sink
2 bottles of water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner. (1 vegetarian)
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed