Treasure hunters wanted!
Especially for you, an old archaeologist has hidden some of his most extraordinary findings under the golden yellow desert sand.
It's your chance to become an archaeologist too!
You can, together with a few other candidates, dismantle the pyramids with a small scoop and then complete your short university degree with a historical Eureka!
The archaeological site is also attractively illuminated, so that the performance can be shown at night (nocturnes, sultry summer evenings, clammy autumn days ...) and during the day at your event, festival, ... street theater.
The artist comes from Belgium
Duration: 3 x 30' or 4 x 25
Number of artists: 1
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.