On days that overflow with stars and happiness, 'the Three Craziest Kings' are again amongst the people ...
Then you hear them singing, humming, you see them dancing ... bowing ...
For the Coronation of a new King (queen) ...
Mysterious and enchanting, BIG VISUAL IMPACT with strange ritual incantation of the audience!
The artists come from Belgium
Playtimes: 3 x 25'
Number of artists: 3
Mobile puppet show without words
With jabbertalk, guttural singing, improvisation, dance, singing, ...
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.