Artists dressed in beautiful costumes, with exuberant colors, give shape to the act Colors.
When these feminine creatures start to move, their garments dance along.
A sea of colors spins and waves in a spectacular way along the bystanders, seems to become one entity.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Play times: walkact 2x 45' or 3 x 30 minutes or as a fixed performance
Number of artists: minim 2 to max 10 performers
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed