- Humor / Parody
- Seasonal Acts
- Street Theatre
- Walk Act
Two fantasy walkabout characters carry their enormous loads humming to themselves.
Their roving, blinking eyes view the passers by with interest, and occasionally they issue a gigantic sneeze.
When they slow to a halt they are spurred on by the little disgruntled passengers stowed away in the luggage.
The artists come from the UK
Playingtimes: 3x30 minutes/day
Number of artists: 2
Preparation: 2 hours
They need a minder as their vision is limited.
The Neanderthals cannot go up or down stairs, and really low door frames can be a problem.
- Safe, secure and lockable dressingroom on the groundfloor with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water. It needs to have a minimum of 3m².
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.
- Great Britain