Family and children acts
Humor / Parody
Beat is a performance where cooking sounds are mixed into a cool beat.
A unique show where cooking, humor and sound come together. The interaction with the audience and the dish as a composition provide a memorable experience and an unforgettable dance track.
In a humorous way, the chef moves through all the sounds he makes when preparing his falafel dish. The sharpening of a knife, the chopping on a cutting board, the rattle of a chopper and the hissing in the pan.
A DJ edits these sounds. With loops and effects he mixes everything into one beat. A sound that invites you to dance and sing along.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2
Show duration: about 20-30 minutes - up to 3 shows a day
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 2 -persons.
Equipment: 1 table, 2 chairs (or more according to the number of people), 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.