It is a fascinating journey through time.
A horde of illuminated bears move around accompanied by extravagant dancers. A charming Master of Ceremonies walks on stilts and guides the whole procession.
Travelers without borders, they migrate from town to town carrying the show on their shoulders. A strange caravan emerges in the street resembling the beginning of the century. Town criers, peddlers, street elixir sellers, acrobats and bear tamers get together to offer us a sublime dance.
These fascinating giants bring us dream and surprise.
The graceful ballet offers an incredible discovery and an unbelievable encounter.
The artists come from France
Format : Illuminated street parade - with small fixed choreographic performances
Music : Recorded music – live music
Duration : Street parade 1h30 or 2 times 45 min
Technical effects : Light and sound system are provided by the compagny
The bear can be presented in several versions :
Parade full version : 14 artists and 1 stage manager = 15 people
Parade short version : 9 artists and 1 stage manager = 10 people
- «The Diligence » : Central structure
- Motorised and articulated structure – integrated sound and light system – led by an artist « The dancers » : 4 Illuminated dancers
- « The Bear Tamers» : 2 illuminated acrobats on stilts
- « The Bears » From 4 to 8 illuminated giant puppets, handled by puppeteers
- 1 technician
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.