Karl Friedrich von Munchausen returns to his story, still convinced that his stories are true. The Baron could do amazing things according to many stories, like flying on cannonballs, riding a half chopped horse , turn hungry wolves inside out or pulling himself up from a swamp with his own braid. These unlikely events and hunting stories unravel suitcase after suitcase. The baron proves his point in a charming way with seemingly daredevil acrobatics. Images that are etched forever in your memory. Images, movements and effects are put together into a creative slapstick. The interplay of the three actors tickles everyone's imagination.
Playtimes 3 X 30 minutes within half a day - pauze of minim 45 minutes between 2 animation acts
- 3 actors
- Building up: 4 hours prior to the start upon agreement
- After assembly, the supervision of the organization at the stage
- flat surface
- minimum playing area 14 meters wide and 8 meters deep
- free height 6 meters
- public setup: front
- Power: 1x 230 Volt
- audio through their own installation
- Light is necessary for the performance in the evening
- loading / unloading by the playground
- Dressing / makeup room with access to hot running water
- parking for a large van with trailer
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
- Drinks / snack