Ami6 is an interactive oldtimer.
A pushy Citroën with a large dose of positivism dances, flies, flirts and swings all over the streets in search of companions.
For this project, a Citroën 6, the famous french car from the sixties, was narrowed down in length as well as in width.
Ami6 performs 3 x 30 minutes per day.
- Everything works on a battery-pack. We charge batteries before every performance. During a long route, we need to charge during the breaks. Please make sure there are power supplies available.
- Set-up time is 2 hours, 1 hour breakdown.
- We use our van as a dressing room and for the equipment.
We kindly reguest the host organisation to provide:
- A parking spot for our van and trailer wagon.
- An electrical outlet: CEE 230V (max. 13A).
- A sufficient amount of food and drinks (catering, consumptions).
- Overnight stay in a hotel (When there’s a booking for several days and driving back to Utrecht is no viable option.- more than 500 km)
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.
The artists come from the Netherlands