This large metal cube rotates in the air as the acrobat moves gracefully under and above the cube.
The LED lighting completes the picture by illuminating the cube with all kinds of conceivable colors and patterns programmed to the music.
Combined with appropriate costumes, a memorable act.
Also possible as a freestanding performance on the ground
The artists are from the Netherlands
Number of artists:1
Duration: 5-6 minutes
GANTRY :Optional: For a performance without a suitable suspension point, the gantry can be used both outside and inside. This can be erected at a height of 7 meters or up to 5 meters.
- A suspension point with a minimum load capacity of 500KG. This could be a truss, beam, engine hoist (type VE10), crane, telescopic crane, etc. If there is a different suspension point, please consult us first.
- Attaching the ring or moon can be done by the artist provided the mounting point can be accessed safely. This should always be discussed in advance.
- In deviating situations it is necessary to use a rigger.
- An electric aerial work platform/ cherry picker(and someone who can operate it) may be required to reach the suspension point; this must be arranged by the client. Other materials to reach the suspension point must also be arranged by the client.
- The minimum height for a ring/moon act is 4 meters, for higher spaces the suspension point can be lowered or a motor hoist can be used..
- During the act, the radius of 2 meters around the ring/moon must be clear.
- Music is delivered/provided via email or USB
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.