During their beautiful journeys, this Captain and his crew saw wonderful sea creatures, fierce waves and distant foreign lands.
Together with his sailors, he is now embarking on a new adventure.
All stories that these sailors collected are given shape in this beautiful merry-go-round.
Get on board and get ready for a wonderful journey!
Video: adventures of the captain + flights of the pioneer
The artists come from Belgium
Artists: 3 persons
Age group: From 3 years old (approx.- flexible)
• Duration: 2 x 2h per day - 1 hour break
• Set up: 3h
• Dismantling: 2h
• Total surface area by providing organizer: 8x8m with firm, level surface
• Clear height minimum 5.5 m
• Backstage near the playing area
• If the installation remains standing for several days, the necessary precautionary measures must be taken to prevent vandalism (fences, surveillance, etc.)
• Electricity: 1 x 230V - 16A
• 3 Strong volunteers who help with loading and unloading as well as set up and dismantling.
• For safety reasons, the carousel does not play in heavy rain, wind or storm
• Proof of transit and access to the playing surface during assembly and dismantling for: x1 x delivery van (L: 430cm, W: 210cm, H: 210cm)
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department if necessary.
Meals and, in some cases, overnight stay for the number of artists for the duration of our stay. ( hotel ** min. - Shower and toilet in the bedrooms.)
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed