Pole dancing is a performance where strength, agility and choreography are combined in a super fun way.
Athletic and acrobatic, sensual and artistic. The cherry on the cake that guarantees an unforgettable party or event.
The outfit can be adjusted to the theme of the evening.
The artists come from Belgium
Duration: duo: 8' several performances upon request
solo: 4' several performances upon request
The pole can beput directly on the floor without geing fixed on the floor. The podium on which the pole is attached has incorporated weights.
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed