Semifinalist in Belgium's got talent
Visual magic at the fingertips of the magician, on the table and even in the hands of the audience, this is close-up magic - also known as table magic!
Kim brings the magic to your guests during receptions, weddings, fairs, family parties, BBQs, corporate events, etc.
By using everyday objects such as coins, rubber bands, cards, jewelry ... the magical illusions are taking place right under the nose of your guests and even in their own hands.
Since the magic is being displayed for a small group of guests, your guests can enjoy the magic close by.
Parlor magic, better known as magic tricks parlor, is a relatively unknown magic form that originated from the Victorian times.
After dinner the host organized a show for all his guests in the parlor of his home.
Until today, this type of entertainment is used for dinner party entertainment for a small group of guests (up to 60 people), where the magician shows a central act for about 45 minutes for all guests during e.g. dessert.
During this 45-minute venue show which is perfectly suitable for a large audience, modern illusions alternate at a rapid pace with pigeons that appear and disappear, a floating table, an assistant who is disappearing ... of course audience interaction and necessary humor are also present.
Duration: Close-up magic during a dinner e.g. : 3 hours where he will perform magic tricks at the end of each course of the dinner at the tables.
Also possible to book by the hour
This artist comes from Belgium
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) with 220V power outlet
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed