Their behavior is not always very Catholic.
The praying mantis has always fascinated man, not only by the cannibalism of the female, but also
by its very predatory feature that has always made it a symbol of strength and cold blood. A praying mantis, thanks to its grinder-type mandibles, can easily eat prey as big as it is.
So imagine what we can feel when we come face to face with mantes over 3 meters high! Especially when it is a real swarm that moves as a single man from one target to another.
Yet these mantes are not so aggressive, we can even think that they seek to get in touch with us. Agile and graceful, It could even be that when one of them will approach you, only to seduce you.
Be careful not to succumb to the charm, we know how lovestories among the Mantis end ...
The artists come from France
Ambulatory, visual, interactive and modular show:
They do not light up at night
Duration: 1h30 (in 1 x or 2 x 45' or 3 x 30') Breaks between 2 walkacts
Number of artists: from 1 to 6 characters on stilts + director. The organisation needs to provide an assistant to assist the stiltwalkers during the walkact.
Size: Characters 3.5 meters high. Minimum heigt of the door for acces to performance area: 2m50
- Free parking for a van
- Dressingroom with tables, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should be at least 20m² for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).(30m²)
- Electrical plug in the dressingroom
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, single rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- 1 Meal for the artists after the performance.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department. This show is registered