- Living Statues
- Seasonal Acts
- Street Theatre
- Walk Act
This is an intimate and interactive walking act about the daily themes around love.
You will be taken along in a story full of romance, magic and wonder and they sometimes pull someone's leg.
It is a performance where time stops for a moment.
A timeless act, suitable for all ages and different cultures.
The act is a silent performance without sound and can therefore be placed anywhere, but preferably not next to a music stage.
Ideal to fill empty places, access roads, between 2 major acts to fill the void.
The act does not interfere with other acts, even if they walk by, this will not cause any noise nuisance.
They start walking and fall silent in certain places and then gradually come to life.
This act starts already from the dressingroom because they are immediately noticed
The act is a combination between mime, movement theater, slow images, improvisation.
The artists are from Belgium
Playtimes: 2 x40 min; 3 x 40 min or 4 x 40 minutes
Number of artists: 2
- 2 separate clean and lockable changing rooms for 2 persons with 2 mirrors. They have to put make up on their entire body and are partly naked at times.
A shower with warm water and towels .
The playing area close to the dressing room (to touch up the make up or get some more hearts, etc ...)
2 bottles of water and snacks
- A free parking space close by, for assignments in cities with LEZ (low emission zone), the organization must ensure a transit phase or it will be added to the buyout price.
- Music festivals where a lot of drinks are used, we ask for a volunteer during the walkabout.
- If the distance of the place is too great or it is too late to drive back or there are several days played (especially abroad) they need an overnight stay for the evening before the show (2 separate bedrooms)
- Catering: 2 lunches and after the performance a hot meal for 2 people (the act requires a lot of energy)
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed