From the Forests of Eternal Snow pads the giant white lion. A mythic emblem of this season celebrating the light of human kindness in the depths of winter's darkest days. Accompanied by the Red Queen and her servant, the lion offers protection to this powerful feminine archetype, herself a role model for young girls seeking an alternative to Mother Christmas. Come forth and witness the mystery and majesty of the largest lion to walk the earth, be certain to step forward for a photo with these magical characters and take home a memory of the light in the darkness! Combining animatronic puppetry, spectacular costumes, magical characters and music into an experience like no other.
Christmas, Winter, Snow & Ice, Santa's Grotto, Lapland, Pantomime, Children's Literary Events, Storybook, Magical Lands
The artists come from the UK
Playtimes: 3x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes / day
They do not like stairs
Travelling by plane:
- 1 x Ski Bag (155cm long) - 10kg
- Flight Case (100 x 66 x 55 cm) - 23kg + 23kg + 27kg + 28kg + 28kg +28kg
- Total: 167kg
- Parking for a car
- Clean, secure & private changing room on the groundfloor required close to performance area. Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations (3 single rooms), meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department