This artist is a dutch violinist and DJ
Applying the skills of a classically trained violinist, she integrates live electric violin improvisation into her DJ sets and blends violin in seamlessly when playing alongside others, whether it be House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Dubstep or Trance.
Her utter versatility and music knowledge make her a sought-after musician.
Play time: on request or 3 x 5 min sets
- A good sound system and table / DJ booth where everything can be connected. To amplify an electric violin, a sound set is required. A table or DJ booth is then necessary with a reverb effect (reverberation), an electric violin gives no sound without equipment.
- A wireless system with Jack and or minijack connection for the violin if wireless is desired, otherwise a cable is also possible. Please contact me.
- An in-ear system (all violinists have their own ears). If it concerns a small space and the violinist is in one place, a floor monitor is sufficient.
- A possibility to play backing tracks
- In addition, a reverb effect (reverberation) on the table is important.
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.
- Voor voorstellingen tijdens de dag zouden de artiesten graag ontbijt/lunch krijgen met drank en avondeten wanneer het gaat om avondvoorstellingen.
- De datum staat vast wanneer het contract getekend is.