Here are four crazy oddballs! We have Profitroll, Narkoz,Helmut and Güntard his carrier, and Kastroll.
Want to know the story? But that’s exactly the problem with the Trolls! They are unpredictable, unruly, curious, extravagant, imposing, ugly, but above all ... unmanageable.
This unusual group evolves while exchanging and interacting with the audience and leaving room for improvisation.
A group choreography in which the audience is invited to participate, closes the show.
Several inspirations gave life to this show: the world of JRR Tolkien obviously, but also Jim Henson (creator of the «Muppet Show» and «Dark Crystal»).
We are here in the register of burlesque and comedy with a touch of medieval fantasy.
The Trolls represent the family. Here erratic, ubiquitous, but connected by deep ties. They also reflect the people there. Masks in the theater are always conducive to exaggerating the funny sides of people.
The artists come from France
The walkact takes place on the ground with masked figures and a pedal vehicle
Play times: 2 x 45 '
Number of artists: Trolls can evolve to 2, 3 or 4. It is always dangerous to fragment the clan ... 4 is better ...;)
Surface: Flat, level terrain
Distance: Up to 500 meters and more if affinity!
Duration of the preparations: approximately 1h30.
Dressing room or preparation room: Please note the following conditions, given the volume and weight of the costumes:
- A 2.5 m high entrance door, double wing, lockable.
- Ground floor lockable, clean and heated (in winter) dressing room (no stairs, no elevator), near the place of execution.
- Minimum area of 30 m2.
- 2 tables and 4 chairs.
-Snacks and bottled water
- Sockets at least 220V / 10A.
- Sanitary, sink and (shower appreciated!).
Equipment and other:
Actors, masks and puppets are equipped with discreet lighting systems that improve the visual intensity of the show. The "Tocartroll" or
troll vehicle includes, in addition to the lighting system, an integrated. sound system.
Dimensions of the "Tocartroll": length 2.50 m, width 1.30 m, height 3 m
Profitroll, la mama. She carries her house on her back. Kastroll's mother and Narkoz's wife.
Kastroll, born from a Profitroll relationship and met a human man on the set of "Plus Belle La Vie."
The only character who can speak our language correctly. Loved by Narkoz, her stepfather, but her mother is jealous.
Narkoz, the great sage ... well ... he'd like to think so. He is the chief of the clan ... well ... it's what he believes.
His problem? With narcolepsy, he tends to fall asleep without warning. And to wake up completely lost.
Helmut and Güntard, two characters in one.
Helmut rides on Güntard, a stocky dwarf, stupid but very nice.
Helmut is the general! Proud rider full of medals but unable to read a map. He is usually the king of cowards ..
Güntard is his faithful steed and the scapegoat of his master.
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s). Bottled water in the dressingroom.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department.