Meet the Worlds first – and only! – Shopping Trolley Dance Display Team.
The ladies from the travelling Grannies have been delighting audiences since 2009 are now one of the most talked-about acts around.
Part walkabout, part circle show and wholly engaging-The show has universal appeal When these girls arrive on their suped-up shopping trolleys, everyone takes notice.
Over the past few years this merry band have grown in numbers and there are now six grannies available with spectacular dance routines and immense impact .
Perfect for festivals , spectaculars and parades ( Ooooh… they do love a parade ! )
The artists come from the UK
Playing times: 3x 30 minutes With a min. break of 40 minutes between sets
Number of artists: minimum 3- max 6
Preparation: 2 hours
- Set-up space required: a minimum of 2m by 2m PER performer.
- Doors & aisles a minimum of 36”/92cm wide.
- Same level, ramped or goods lift access between: Where we unload the van and the room; and between the room and the performance space. -Our machines are heavy and don’t do stairs.
- Main power socket in the room, or nearby - to charge the machines and the PA’s between sets.
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs - To put our lovely make-up on.+ warm running water
- Refreshments. and a warm meal
- Parkingspace close to the dressingroom
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.