- Acts on Stilts
- Family and children acts
- Seasonal Acts
- Walk Act
What is the winter without snow? You do not want to think about that. Don'tworry. The Snowballs offer exactly what you need for a successful winter event.
Gigantic Snowballs take you to the happy moments of your youth.
The inside of a snowball
At first glance, the snowballs consist of three huge white balls. But wait until the huge snowballs come to life! First they spread an enchanting light on the square, then they begin to skip around in a very jolly mood. They kindly invite all children to check the interior of the ball. There they see a glittering starry sky and they are treated to the smell of oranges and cinnamon.
Last but not least, the balls are looking for each other and together they form a huge snowman!
Artists from the Netherlands
Mobile street theater
Intimate play on a square or parade with a trio. Two figures play on the ground on special spring shoes, a figure on high stilts. With accents of scent , music and dance
Number of artists: 2 or 3
Playtime: 3 times 30 minutes or 2 times 45 minutes, parade maximum: 1.5 hours
Technically, this Winter Walkact is equipped with the most modern light effects. Many LEDs that are synchronized on the 3 figures and are controlled by sensors, so that the lighting scenes work individually but also together beautifully. The right technique to enchant your audience as much as possible.
They carry a portable music installation
- Parking for 1 car + trailer
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.
- The Netherlands