Many moons ago, George slayed a huge angry dragon, became a hero and a knight, then found a lonely orphaned egg!
Realising his terrible mistake, Saint George put down his sword and devoted his life to raising the parentless baby, naming him Brexitus. Now comes your chance to step forth, be you maiden or knave, to greet George and meet Brexitus face to green snuffly snout. Tis true there's no smoke without fire... and no friendship without a brave first step!
The artists come from the UK
Playtimes: 3x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes / day
They do not like stairs nor the planes
- Parking for a car
- Clean, secure & private changing room on the groundfloor required close to performance area. Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages. 3 single rooms.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department