The ice is thick enough again this winter. Therefore Mr. and Mrs. venture into a nostalgic skating ride. Initially it goes a bit clumsy, but soon they slide madly across the ice; left, right, synchronous and behind each other to keep each other for a moment safe from the wind. On their way they meet many acquaintances and strangers. This leads to unexpected and funny moments. Dutch Champion 2012
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playtime: 4x30 minutes
Preparation 2 hours before the act
- Playing surface 3 x 3 meters - Flat surface
- Minimum dimensions for passage is 1.45 meters
- Transportation via staircase is not possible
- In consultation movable between sets
- parking for a large van
- Snacks and enough beverages in the dressing room
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a lunch with beverages and for evening performances a dinner.
- Dressing / makeup area with access to hot running water - lockable
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed