Depending on your wishes, these artists can provide a sand sculpture activity for the duration of a half-day up to several weeks. From a few buckets to trucks full of sand. Your wishes and budget form the basis with which our team gets creative. They specialize in small-scale projects and large-scale events, both for one day and for several months.
With sand sculptures you get a lot of value for your money, because the whole process is worthwhile. It starts with the "compacting" of the sand in special formwork. This is followed by the carving itself, a feast for the eyes, as demonstrated by the many spectators. You can then enjoy the result for weeks and even months.
They also offer various sand sculpture workshops from individual to team building activities, from low budget to extensive programs. All workshops are supervised by professional sand carvers.
In consultation they can adapt the programs to your wishes. Think of workshops with free inflow and outflow during festivals and large corporate events. Our workshops are professionally catered for and have a high fun factor.
- Sand sculptures for every event !
- Shopping centers.
- Company party (logo).
- Product presentation.
- Construction projects.
Do you prefer marl?
Marl is a soft limestone and therefore ideal for marl carving demonstrations as an activity in shopping centers or public events. A professional marl artist can cut and scrape the most beautiful images within a few hours.
They are also public magnets at company parties, where the finished artwork can be given a permanent place in the office of the company after the event.
Combining demonstration and workshop can often be a good option. The audience sees the marl sculpture and can then start working with a small block of marl.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration workshops: according to the wishes of the customer.
Demo Sand Sculpture and Marl: The duration of the demonstration is determined by the theme and size of the sculpture.
- A free and secure parkingspace. They must be able to reach the loading/unloading site by car.
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.