From deep within the desert rides his pint-sized, meerkat, majesty the Prince. Sitting atop his curmudgeonly companion the Camel and assisted by his argumentative cook. Come forth and witness the miniscule majesty of the prince as he struggles to maintain his status, whilst all around him try to bring him down. Pet the camel, have your palm read and help the prince maintain his inflated ego. Be certain to step forward for a photo with these colourful, comic characters and take home a memory of a Thousand and One Nights
Possible themes:Bollywood, Morrocan or Arabian Nights, Pantomime, Christmas, Children's Literary Events, Fantasy, Storybook, Magical Lands
The artists come from the UK
Playtimes: 3x 30 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes / day
They do not like stairs
Travelling by plane:
- 2 Ski bags 150cm long - 9kg + 5kg
- 2 Flight cases (100 x 66 x 55cm) - 32kg + 32kg
- 1 Flight Case (82 x 45 x 34cm)- 20kg
- Total: 98kg
- Parking for a car
- Clean, secure & private changing room on the groundfloor required close to performance area. Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations (3 single rooms), meals and beverages.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department