A unique show, spectacular and always much appreciated, with the water as a vital element. In the bowl with more than 1000 liters of water, the artist melts with the grace of a ballerina. With strong acrobatic elements from handstands to dives, the audience is captivated by the magical atmosphere provided by the pure element of water. What could be more intriguing that pole dance mixed up with the water? A unique, exclusive and never done before performance. You will truly enjoy this show, feel involved and be amazed
The artist comes from Italy
Duuration: According to the wishes of the customer -depending if the performance takes place indoors or outside. If outdoor the duration depends on the weather. (the cold)
Aantal artiesten: 1 or 2 with or without pole
WATERBOWL and POLE-WATERBOWL TECHNICAL RIDER SIZE OF THE STRUCTURE
• Diameter of the water bowl: 180cm
• Total length with the 2 side platforms: 250 cm
• Height from the floor: 121 cm; with the undercarriage: 132 cm.
• Total height with the pole (only for the water-pole act ): 340 cm
WEIGHT OF THE STRUCTURE
• about 100 Kg; 140 kg (with the undercarriage). With the water-pole 15 kg has to be added.
• Inside 1100 Lt of water (about 1200 kg).
• The structure stands on three legs or when on the undercarriage on three legs and three stabilizers.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS ON THE STAGE
• Avaibility for the water supply and then the emptying (I got the hose and the water pump).
• Electrical suply for the heater and the pump : 220-240 V , 50Hz , 6KW single-phase plus ground.
• The time for the water supply depends from the provided plumbing system.
• The time for the heating depends from the temperature of the water supplied. The water must reach 32°C; it has to be considered that with the heating system the temperature increases about 1,5°C /hour.
• In close places is required a vacuum system for the water that runs out from the waterbowl during the show or a small containing box the keeps the water inside and easy to remove after the performance (look at the picture).
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed