Francois is French, Spanish, and Italian with Flemish roots...
He is looking for interactions and plays where it obviously does not bother and suddenly a group of children or one extra family appears in the picture! The passerby is a visual and interactive act where magic, wonder and improvisation are central. He distributes and scatters hearts, blows soap bubbles from his hands, sweeps the streets at the feet of people / bicycles and even cars, ensures that everyone is at the top of the event and, above all, he shares small intimate moments with the little ones and the adults!
What to expect: A crazy animation that you will certainly notice and an added value for your event.
Interaction, rascalry, playfulness, child-friendly and as the big added value: a giant bubble with small soap bubbles in the air! This creates a big extra ambiance addition at your event.
But your audience is constantly being taken care of in a friendly way, the street is cleaned in front of the people’s feet, children are checked if they are good, bikes are stopped.... classic street theater with a touch of mime, clowning and improvisation!
Ideal for: Halloween, Christmas markets, children's festivals, parties, fairs, flea markets, annual fairs, markets, shopping centers, libraries (but with a touch of poetry), street theater festival, street parties!
You can add a workshop giant soap bubbles for children if desired.
The artist comes from Belgium
Duration: 2 x 45' or 3 x 45' (within a 3 hour period)
You can also book a mini initiation of giant soap bubbles (2 x 45 ') or a normal initiation of giant soap bubbles (2 x 45' or 3 x 45 ') for children
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area
- 2 bottles of water.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed