Be careful !! The Lougarock is among us. Straight out of a fairy tale, he shows off in flesh and blood for the greatest pleasure of all!
He is admired by men flirting with the girls, helping the old ladies to cross the street; having a drink at the bar, fights orcas and gives flowers to the children (who are never afraid of it!).
It is an aesthetic show cinematographically inspired.
A 3m high giant unique puppet, never scary, always impressive.
The artist comes from France
Possible: with or without a scooter.
Number of artists: 1
Play time: 2 times 45 minutes or 3x 30 minutes with a break between each performance (charging of electric batteries).
Length of the walkabout: To be defined together. Thanks to the scooter, the route can be up to 1.5 km.
Surface: Flat, level terrain
Dressingroom and place for the scooter
- Safe loading and unloading area close to the dressing room, covered if necessary (in case of rain).
- Minimum socket 220V / 16A.
- Dressing room: clean and lockable on the ground floor (no stairs, no elevator), near the place of performance (heated in winter).
- Surface of 20 m2 - tables and chairs.
- Sanitary facilities, sink and shower appreciated.
- Consumptions and snack.
- Parking for 1 car
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department.