'Masters' of light. The lantern people have their roots in the historic profession of lantern lighters. After the arrival of the light bulb, this job was quickly lost, but some show-offs have reunited. The lantern people are always on the go and keep busy preferably at night. Making light is after all not a child's game but an important task. The company has its own way of life which - hilarious enough- has nothing to do with efficiency. With their light caravan they go from place to place to manufacture light. Is there already a light burning?
The artists come from the Netherlands
Playtimes 3 X 30 minutes within half a day - break between sets at least 45 minutes
Choice between: 3 characters, 2 installations or 5 characters, 3 installations
Possible as walkact or as a fixed act
- For a fixed act they need a playing space of min 6 x 6m
- The lights are lit with simple lighters.These are small lights that do not illuminate the area a lot.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department
list when playing in a fixed location upon request. This is not necessary for a walkact. They have a homemade soundmix.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- Catering: vegetarian
- parking for a large bus + trailer ( 7 meters long and 3 meters high)
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed