Three brothers of Krishnoux sect wear their sandals off in the city looking for new followers.
Mystical songs, proselytism and bad faith, everything is good to convince passers-by to become a member or to extort them.
The Krishnoux wander since 1994 through the cities of France and Europe with a repertoire, translated into five languages,of a dozen sketches one more caustic and insane than the other.
Playtimes: 2x 45' / day
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- Accommodation and meals: Hotels ** minimum (3 single rooms with wifi) + two hot meals a day and beverages.
- Dressing room with snacks and beverages + mirror.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed