The Jazzband of Mr. Christmas
The Jazz band of Mr. Christmas
It is under the direction of its conductor "Mr Noël", the king of the forests, that our musical spruces wander and meet you.
These five crazy and cool characters will tickle your ears and play Christmas carols that will seduce their audience.
Joy, good humor and crazy sketches, for a jazz band that swings between the branches!
The artists come from France
Playing times:2 x 50' or 1h30 (parade)
Number of performers: 5 musicians-actors dressed in illuminated costumes (LED system)
- Free parking space for a van.
- Dressingroom (heated if neede) with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.