If you look up, you will notice the wind caught up in a magical dance with a living forest. Slowly the forest will come to life and you will see exotic, green trees on stilts. Walk with them through the mystical forest they form together. Maybe you will meet the green fairy on her little stilts. She has enchanted the living trees with her sensual songs. The green trees will dance beautifully on their stilts to the sounds of the green fairy.
The living trees on stilts are a beautiful, green and environmentally friendly act for all ages.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 to 6
Playing times: 3x 30 min or 2x 45 minutes, parade: max 1,5 h
Height of stilts: The act is played on stilts of 1.50 meters.
- On the day of show the performance space and dressing rooms should be available to the artists at least 2 hours before show time to build up the costumes and put on the make up.
- A clean, safe (or lockable) dressing room on the ground level with mirrors, enough light to be able to put on the make up and a table with a minimum of chairs equal to the number of performers. Dressing room should have heating or air conditioning when
necessary. Shower, snacks and beverages. Close to Toilet facilities and playing area.
- The artists need a safe place backstage to put on the stilts. Minimum height for 1m stilts acts is 1.70m (like a chair on table), minimum height for 1.50m stilts acts is 2.30m
- Parking space for 1 car (unloading / loading possibilities)
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police .