Two bizarre, intriguing penguins surprise one and all with all kinds of funny things.
heir crazy mime acts and childish playfulness expressing wonder, unexpected movements, sounds and confrontations, will really make you laugh.
In short: those cute penguins bring a ray of sunshine... er... the south pole in your life!
The artists come from Belgium
Playtimes: 2 x 30' ; 3 x 30' (or 2 x 45') or 4 x 30' (or3 x 45') with 30 minutes break between sets.
Number of artists:2
Language: universal jabbertalk
- A free parkingspace for a van close to the playing area.
- A clean, safe and lockable dressingroom with chairs, mirrors, a table, close to the bahtroom facilities and the start of their performance.
A shower and sink
2 bottles of water
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner. (1 vegetarian)
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed